MLS Laser Therapy: Most treatments are ten minutes per session, with a recommendation of six treatments, twice per week for three weeks. MLS Therapy is non-invasive, painless and can be applied successfully to patients of any age. Patients with pacemakers, implanted neurostimulators, and pregnant women should consult their doctor before treatments.
Note: A Provider Referral is Required.
Indications for MLS Therapy can include:
- Muscular/skeletal system trauma (strains, sprains, etc.).
- Degenerative illnesses of articular or neuromuscular origin.
- Painful conditions of various origin (back pain, shoulder pain, wounds, sciatic nerve pain, post-operative condition).
- Inflammatory conditions.
- Edema/swelling due to circulatory issues, reduced lymphatic drainage or trauma (as in surgery).
- Superficial wounds of various origins.
PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS:
- At this time, laser therapy is not covered by health insurance, and is self-pay only.
- We accept cash, credit card, debit card, Care Credit, Health Savings Accounts.
Pay as you go prices as follows:
- Single Laser Treatment $65
- Two Site Treatment $85
- Three Site Treatment $135
We offer pay in advance packages, which provides great savings to you, as follows:
- One Site 6-Treatment Package: $300 ($50 per treatment, saves $90)
- Two Site 6-Treatment Package: $410 (saves $100)
- Three Site 6-Treatment Package: $650 (saves $160)